Terms, conditions and cancellation policy
The tour will be confirmed once the minimum number of participants is reached (check in the program about the minimum number requested). In case the excursion can't be confirmed you will be informed on the day before the departure. A lack of communication may be due to the impossibility to reach you at the given phone number, email address, or hotel address. In this case, please contact us calling one of the phone numbers listed in the voucher or writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
If you wish to cancel a reservation please note that we will apply following conditions:
Cancellation of a tour that has never been confirmed by our email:
- full refund of the amount by the same money transfer method of the payment (by wire tranfer in case of wire transfer or credit card payment; by cash in case of cash payment at the agency);
- if you pre-payed by credit card or wire transfer, Tryverona will write off the credited amount within a week; please note that after this operation the credit of the amount on your account might take up to 70 days, depending on covenant conditions between your bank and Tryvrona's bank.
Cancellation of a tour that has been confirmed by our email:
- Charge of 10% of the total amount for tours cancelled up to 90 calendar days before the date of the tour;
- Charge of 50 % of the total amount for tours cancelled up to 15 calendar days before the date of the tour;
- Charge of 100% of the total amount for tours cancelled after 15 calendar days before the date of the tour.
Tryverona is not responsible in case confirmation emails are delivered into your spam e-mail box!
CANCELLATION BY THE TOUR OPERATOR
Concellations operated by the tour operator can happen mainly because a tour has not been confirmed, or due to force majeure. In both cases Tryverona will apply the above explained conditions listed under "Cancellation of a tour that has never been confirmed by our email".